OM Beach Resort - Gokarna
Gokarna is known as one of the seven important Hindu pilgrimage centers. It is on what was once an unspoiled beach near the estuary of the river Aghanashini.
Due to its laid-back, unspoiled and rustic nature many younger western tourists started visiting Gokarna about a decade ago. The beaches around Gokarna were hardly used by the locals until these mainly western tourists started coming.
Gokarna is a small temple town on the western coast of India in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district of the state of Karnataka. The main temple and deity is Lord Shiva, who is also known as Mahabaleshwara. This temple houses what is believed to be original image of Lord Shiva's linga (Atmalinga).
The Om Beach Resort has Konkan style cottages. All Om Beach Resort cottages are air conditioned and have spacious bedrooms and bathrooms.
With rugged trekking trails and great outdoors, the adventurous can embark on paths of discovery in and around Gokarna on Om Beach Resort
Om Beach Resort Tariff
Experience the rugged trekking trails & great outdoor at Om Beach Resort
With rugged trekking trails and great outdoor, the adventurous can embark on paths of discovery in and around Om Beach Resort
Why Choose Skyway
IATA Accredited, Active Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agent Federation of India (TAFI) & Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
100% TAILOR MADE
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Explore your interests at your own speed.
- Select your preferred accommodation & vehicle
- Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
- Our travel experts have complete knowledge of destination.
- Our travel experts will handle your trip from start to finish.
- Make the most of your time and budget.
THE BEST GUIDES
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Training by Ministry of Tourism, hand picked by us or our local partners as the best available.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer real insight into their region.
- 24/7 emergency India contact number while travelling +91-8884 467 467
- Established for over 25 years.
- IATA Accredited
- Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as Inbound Tour Operator in India.